Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 12 April 2015

Changing My Name | We Are The Lost Wolves

A few weeks ago I gave my blog a complete makeover (as I'm sure you've noticed) and I also changed my name. This has been something I've been thinking about doing for so long and I really wanted it to be perfect. So I searched high and low to find a new design and logo that I was soo passionate about and something I really loved, which I have found now.


In terms of changing the name it was hard decision for me as the 'MHNblog', 'MHNchatter', 'MHNmusic', 'MHNvlogs' ect, really brought my brand to life, so adding 'The Lost Wolves' into the mix, I thought would be confusing at first but I really love it!




The concept of 'We Are The Lost Wolves', is a quote from a song I wrote a few years ago. The song represents all of the outcasts coming together putting their stamp on society, something which I feel very passionate about. As a representative of the younger generation, it is often that our voice and opinions are overlooked, so by creating Blogs, YouTube channels and using other social media outlets to speak our opinions, our voice is slowly starting to be heard and I love it!


Wow, just got all political then... Anyway, I hope you love my new Blog design as much as I do!


Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig