Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Thursday 21 May 2015

What I Bought Wednesday | Festival Essentials




Hello Beauties...

So, as you may probably know by now I'm attending, Tunes in the Dunes this weekend at Perranporth beach! I'm going on the Sunday to see Tom Odell and Andy Jordan and I can't wait! This is my first proper festival (I know I'm only going for one day, but it still counts to me), which got me thinking what am I going to wear? How do I want my hair and make-up to look? What do I need to take? So, I created a list of things I might need to take with me...

Solait Tan Stim Spray SPF30 200ml

1. Suncream

I cannot tell you how important suncream is! Last year I had the worst sun burn ever and I was only out in the sun, for a couple of hours for 2 days but, boy did I burn. It took a couple of weeks for the redness to go down and it pealed so badly and has left to this day a little bit of scaring on my nose. I can't tell you how painful my sunburn was but, I think I'll save that story for another day! Basically, if your going to an outdoors festival use suncream!

This one if from Superdrug (PLUG) and it also has tan activating, which lets face it, I need! It's currently half price at £4.98


2. Dry Shampoo

When going to any festival, dry shampoo is a great go to, especially if your camping for a few days. It's a great way to refresh and will give you an instant lift to your look

This one is the classic batiste in floral & fruity blush and it also comes in a travel size, if you planning on packing lightly.


3. Body Mist

I think this is a handbag essential in general but, when it comes to festivals, I think this will be a god send! If your dancing, having a good time, getting maybe a little sweaty, you can just whip this out and have a little refresh.

This one is from impulse and again it comes in a small travel size, if your packing lightly.


4. Chrome Tattoo's

This is definitely going to be a festival statement of 2015! A lot of shops have brought out there own range of transfer tattoo's and I think that they're so cool and beautiful and something fun for summer! I really like the chrome/metallic ones as it's very unique.

These ones are from models own @ Superdrug (PLUG). They are £4.99 each and they come in 4 different patterns.

5. Disposable Camera

I love disposable camera's so much! There's something so beautiful, when you get your photo's printed out and you don't know what they look like, you can't edit them and the might not look great but, they're yours, if you know what I mean.


Alrighty, so there's my top 5 festival essentials! Let me know in the comments, what festivals your going to this year and you top 5 festival essentials!


Thanks for Reading, Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig