Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Wednesday 8 April 2015

What I Bought Wednesday | Remington Keratin Therapy ProDryer

A few months ago, I bought some straighteners and hair curlers from the Remington, Keratin Therapy Pro Collection and have toyed with the idea, of getting the hairdryer to match. I honestly didn't think I needed a new one as mine was perfectly good but, it's one I've used for years and years and thought it needed an upgrade.


I had no idea, how much difference a hairdryer could make to my hair and I'm so impressed with the results so far. It leaves my hair feeling soo soft and bouncy. Also, with the different detachable heads, each head does a different thing, which I had no idea could make such a difference to how you style your hair. It comes with a 7mm concentrator, which is used for smooth and sleek styling. It also has a 10mm concentrator, for fast drying and includes a diffuser for those effortless waves.


Overall, I'm extremely happy with this hairdryer and I would highly recommend it. If your after something for easy styling, frizz free hair, leaving a beautiful shine, then this is definitely the hairdryer for you.


Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig