Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Tunes Tuesday | Selena Gomez | I'm So Excited For Revival!!!


Hello Everyone,

It's no secret that I love Selena Gomez! I love her style, her look, her acting work and her music. I've got to be honest, I'm not such a fan of her earlier work when she was know as 'Selena Gomez and The Scene' but, her last album 'Stars Dance' and her greatest hits album 'For You', I've really been enjoying them lately!


My favourite songs from those albums include 'The Heart Wants What It Wants', a personal tale about her on and off relationship with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber and a song that every girl should hear! 'Come & Get It', her first single that was released from 'Stars Dance', this is probably one of my favourite video's from her, she looks AMAZING and I remember when it came out that I was soo dedicated to learning the dance to go along with it (those who were wondering, I learnt it and nailed it). 'Birthday', a really fun upbeat song, that you can listen to on any day of the year not just your birthday (don't let the title fool you). Finally, 'Who Says', a song filled with positivity, confidence and an empowering young women and men that they are beautiful and are worthy to be happy and healthy.

 
As I've been re-listening to her older albums, I'm starting to get really excited for her BRAND NEW album, 'Revival'. it features the song 'Good For You' and her newest single 'Same Old Love', which Selena debut her new video for this past week; The new video incudes an insight to her fan 'Revival' event, which Selena did in 1 take and actually featured her adoring fans!


The new album comes out October 9th and I'm counting down the days! As she's been out and about promoting her new album she's been letting loose a few spoilers along the way. 'Revival' was being recorded about a year ago and Selena spoke out recently saying it's going to be her most 'personal album yet', with a 'raw' feel and as far as the cover art goes she said, 'I could have the best hair and make-up and any designer clothes I could possibly want but, I felt like it wouldn't do the album justice', 'this way it's more personal and real', goose bumps anyone? She looks STUNNING!



Let me know in the comments your thoughts on Selena's new music and if your excited for her upcoming album..

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig