Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Wednesday 30 September 2015

What I Bought Wednesday | St Ives Skincare


Hello Beauties,

Over the past few weeks I've been having a few breakouts, so I went on the hunt for a new product to help clear my skin and I ended up finding 2, brilliant, affordable products!

 
 
I've been using this apricot blemish fighting scrub, from a brand called St Ives, they use all natural ingredients and the whole range is oil free. This product has really been working for me! I've been using it for about a week, with my normal skincare products and the same make-up routine and my skin is a whole lot clearer than it was! I've been receiving compliments from staff and customers in work on how great my skin looks and it has really boosted my confidence, to the point were I'm slowly wearing less and less make-up just to show off my skin. It's amazing, I can't rate it enough and to prove how good it is, it also won the UK's number 1 skincare scrub brand, it's definitely a product worth trying!


To go hand in hand with this product I've also been using the, St Ives refreshing cleansing wipes. I tend to use these on the days where I don't wear make-up, to give my skin a refresh during the day. It really helps to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day and it also helps to brighten your skin. The formula is ideal for sensitive skin, it also helps to cleanse and tone skin, as well as being able to remove make-up even waterproof mascara, it's 100% alcohol free and contains Aloe Vera and Almond oil to help calm the skin of any breakouts and leaving the skin feel soft and supple.

 
 
 
If any of you have tried these products let me know what you thought of them in the comments and if any of you have before and after pictures of using this product tag me in them on Instagram (@iamthelostwolf).

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig