Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Tunes Tuesday | How I Got Into Country Music


People ask me, how did you get into Country music? seen as it isn't very big in the UK, well, one word NASHVILLE! Back in 2013, the US hit TV show Nashville came to the UK and the one thing that drew me to this programme was Hayden Panettiere, who is one of my idols and stars in the show. As I started to get into the series, I was really loving the music that featured and thought I'd look into other Country music artists.

 
I began listening to music from Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Dolly Parton, The Band Perry, old school Taylor Swift and Brad Paisley, all of which I love today!

 
As I started listening to more Country music, I started singing along to it and I realised that I do have a slight Country twang to my voice. Country music also inspired me to pick up my guitar that I've had in my room for years and actually learn to play it. I then taught myself how to play, though YouTube and guitar books and really really enjoyed it. Another thing, Country music inspired me to start writing music of my own. I love that every Country song tells a story whether that’s through the video or the lyrics, Country music has a way of connecting to people and I think that's really special, when it comes to writing music.

In my opinion Country music has given me a lot, it's inspired me to learn guitar, it's inspired me to start putting the thoughts in my head onto paper and to connect those feelings with people, it's inspired me to sing more and use my twang and I can't thank Country music enough!

As you guys may know I have written an EP and hope to record it by the end of the year and this is something I'm soo passionate about and as you might have already guessed, it's going to be all Country music! I'm so excited to record and release it at some point!



Thank you for reading, I hope you've have a good Tunes Tuesday!

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig