Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Monday 6 April 2015

Motivational Monday | Be A Warrior




In my lifetime, I've been through a lot and this was one of the things that was said a lot to me. I use to think that when you overcome suffering, something amazing will happen and it will be worth all of the pain you've been through and this quote proves it. I use to sit around waiting for this 'amazing' thing to happen but, then I realised that the fact I have overcame a lot, was this amazing thing. I'm a warrior in my own right and you can be too.

Goal: Help to relieve someone of their suffering, lend a helping hand to someone you know, anything you do could make the slightest bit of difference, whether it's a hug or an ear to listen.


Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig