Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Tunes Tuesday | Falling For Foxes

As summer is slowly approaching, I've been looking back at my Summer Playlist from last year. The main stand out songs came from Fall Out Boy, Lea Michele, Carrie Underwood and Foxes!


Foxes (aka Louisa Rose Allen) debut album Glorious, was by far the best album I bought in 2014! When I first heard 'Youth' I couldn't get over how much I loved it, so I looked up more songs by Foxes, watched a few of her live performances and I just loved everything about her. I love her lyrics, I love her videos, I love her voice and I'm obsessed with her style.


Ever since I've been re-listening to my Summer Playlist of 2014, I've fallen for Foxes all over again! I honestly can't pick one favourite song of hers, so I'll share with you a few I really love. 'Beauty Queen', which shows a beautiful message about loving yourself and trying to stand out from the crowd. 'Count The Saints' this song in my eyes represents an abusive relationship and turning to the 'Saints' and about counting the good people trying to help. 'Night Owls, Early Birds' is the song I always play when going home from a night out, which I think it represents really well! Coming home from a night out, make-up still on from the night before, still in your clubbing clothes, getting lots of weird looks from strangers and people that are up really early and I love the metaphor 'Night Owls, Early Birds', I think this song is just genius.


If you have never heard of Foxes before and you're curious as to see why I'm raving soo much about her, find out for yourself by purchasing the Album 'Glorious' here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Glorious-Foxes/dp/B00FNGQCVC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428232396&sr=8-1&keywords=foxes


Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig