Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Friday 3 April 2015

Spring Lookbook | #MHNspring

Hello Beauties,

So I'm sure the majority of you will know now that, yesterday I posted my 'Spring Lookbook' over on my YouTube channel, MHNchatter. And I thought I'd share with you some behind the scene's pictures...

 


 

All of the filming took place around Truro in Cornwall. These one's were taken at the top of Lemon Street.






These ones were taken at Victoria Gardens.



 


These ones were taken around the Cathedral.


 



These were taken at Daubaz Moors.

I really love these photo's and my lookbook and I hope you guys do too! To watch the video and to subscribe to my channel, check out the link below.


Thanks for reading,

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig