Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Thursday 12 February 2015

Throwback Thursday | Autumn/Winter Lookbook 2014!

Recently, I've been going through the photo's on my laptop and came across, some pictures from my Lookbook that I haven't shared with you yet.

These photo's were taken around the Truro area, in Cornwall. In the end I filmed at, Victoria Gardens, Costa Coffee, Waterstones and near the river behind Baking Bird. My Autumn/Winter Lookbook, is probably my favourite video that I have ever shot for my YouTube channel and if you haven't checked it out yet, follow this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vODqrJOe-kc









 
During the time I filmed this, I took some photo's for my 2015 Calender, which ended up being a big success!






Whenever I look back on these photo's I can't help but smile, I'm completely in love with them and can't wait to start preparing for my Spring Lookbook, at the end of this month! And my 2016 Calender at the end of the year!


Thanks for Reading,

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses
MHN
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig