Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Wednesday 11 February 2015

What I Bought Wednesday | H&M Beauty Review

As you know I live in Truro and we don't have a H&M in Cornwall, yet ;) So when H&M sent me a free delivery code, I couldn't resist. My order was small and this was half of what I got and thought I'd let you know what I thought of these products.


I purchased the H&M blusher, for £3. I was mostly swayed by the pretty packaging and the fact I needed a new blusher and was thrilled with this one. It's very pigmented and gives a pretty pink glow.

 
 
 
I also purchased the H&M eye shadow pack, for £4. On the website, I really liked the colours but, I had no idea how amazing they are in person. I also, thought it was going to be a rather small basic eye shadow pallet but, you really get your money's worth and I couldn't be happier with this product.

 
I used the first 3 shades to create a light pink smoke eye look. Using the white shadow in the corner of my eyes, I then blended the bronze tone into it to create a contrast and used the pink along my crease.


 
I then used the bottom 3 shades to create a darker smokey look but, turned out to be more of a silver shimmer. I used the silver in the corner of my eyes, the black to blend in and the grey along my crease.





These are my finished looks and I'm really happy with the outcomes! I've never really given the H&M cosmetic range much of a try but, I will do more in the future!


Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses
MHN
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig