Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Saturday 14 February 2015

Style Saturday | My Spring Must Haves!

Now that Winter is coming to an end, I've started getting super excited for Spring! I've put together 4 looks from the following stores, Zara, Topshop, New Look and H&M, all of which are some of my favourites. A lot of the outfits, I've picked out are classic looks and kinda basic but, really effective for the season.

Outfit 1 – Zara




(Top - £25.99, Skirt - £15.99, Bag - £59.99, Cut out Sandals - £69.99)

I really love this outfit! I think Zara has the most amazing Spring collection and getting it down to these 4 items, was actually quite hard. I love this bag and how it adds an extra bit of something, it's also such a beautiful shade of orange and bang on trend for this season!

Outfit 2 – Topshop



(Dress - £42, Sandals - £68, Hat - £25, Bag - £38, Necklace - £18.50)
My favourite thing about this outfit, is the amazing print on this dress! I think all of the colours work so well together and give off, a sort of 70's feel, which is perfect for this spring. I also, added some accessories as they are statement pieces and I think they work so well with this outfit.


Outfit 3 – New Look


(Top - £12.99, Skirt - £17.99, Shoes - £19.99, Tights - £2.99, Bag - £17.99)
Roll neck's are really in this season and I think they work for any shapes and sizes and the best thing about them is you can practically wear them with anything and will keep you super cosy, until this winter frost has settled down. I'm also, loving browns and black colours together this season, which is something I'm usually not a fan of anyway but, I think this look works really well.


Outfit 4 – H&M




(Shirt - £14.99, Cardigan - £14.99, Trousers - £14.99, Shoes - £24.99, Bag - £12.99, Bracelets - £3.99)

I feel like Khaki jeans are an essential for any wardrobe, as well as this crisp white shirt. They are easy to wear, classic and perfect for spring. I love this outfit a lot!


I hope you liked these outfits and inspired your spring wardrobe! Let me know which one's your favourite down in the description.

I'd also, like to officially announce, I'll be doing a Spring Lookbook as a part 2 of this post, head over to my Facebook and YouTube page to find out more information!

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses
MHN
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig