Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 15 February 2015

Life Update Sunday | Back In The Dating Game!

In the theme of Valentines day, I thought I'd share with you something exciting that has been going on in my life, regarding love.

So, just over a year ago, I made a pack to myself to stay single. Mostly because, I spent a lot of my teens relying on having a man in my life, that I ended up getting very hurt, I ended up losing myself and my confidence, bit by bit.

Recently a mutual friend, came back into my life and as we started chatting, I started getting feelings for this person. The feeling between us was mutual, so we started going on dates. At first I was excited and then I got all scared again that, this person might hurt me the way, my past boyfriends did. I do find it hard to fall in love and to trust men, after my experiences but, I have been trying really hard to control it.

I want to start saying yes to things that would usually scare me, like dating and falling in love. I need to push my anxieties away and start saying why not? I want to be happy and I want to not care about what people think about me or my choices.

Overall, I think I'll always have my insecurities but, I need to give him, the guy I'm seeing the benefit of the doubt, who knows he could be the man I marry one day? All I know is that he makes me very happy and I look forward to what's to come in the future.

Hope you've enjoyed my thought of the day!

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses
MHN
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig