Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 15 March 2015

Jar Of Smiles | Mothers Day Presents

Hello Beauties,

As we celebrate Mothers Day today, I thought I'd share with you a present that I got my mum. I made her what I like to call a jar of smiles...


Inside this jar I have filled it with lots of quotes and song lyrics, some have been printed out and some have been hand written. I thought it would be a really cute keepsake and something my mum will cherish and love. I also thought, as my life is so hectic at the minute, I don't really have a chance to tell my mum how much she means to me. So now she has a jar filled with inspiration and loving words, so she'll never forget, just how much I love her.



For Mothers Day, I also got her some typical mum things, like jewellery, socks and chocolate... I'm sure she'll love it!




Thanks for reading, I hope you have a great Mothers Day to all the mums out there! And to those who for some reason or another can't be with their mums today, I am thinking of you deeply!
Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses
MHN
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig