Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Friday 3 April 2015

'Pretty In Pink' Spring Make-Up | #MHNspring

Hello Beauties,
 
Happy April! I am now well and truly ready for Spring! And to get me even more in the mood for Spring, I've created a really light and pretty spring make-up look, which I recently featured on my YouTube channel.


To create this look I used the following products...

 
Foundation -Rimmel, Lasting Finish, Shade 201 Classic Beige
Concealer -Rimmel, Lasting Finish, Shade 020 Ivory
Brows -Soap and Glory, Archery, Shade Brownie Points
Eyes -MUA, Elysium Palette, Shades used {Air, Cherub, Charm, Asteral}
Blusher -Max Factor, Crème Blush, Shade 30 Gorgeous Berries
Bronzer -Bourjois, Bronzing Powder, Shade 52
Highlighter -Sleek, Highlighting Pallet, Pallet Shade Precious Metals, Shades  used {Platinum, on brow bone, Renaissance Gold, t-zone}
Mascara -Maybelline, Lash Sensational, Black
Lipstick -Max Factor, Shade 685 Mulberry

 
I used pretty much the same brushes I always use, I used the Wilkinson's bronzer, foundation, concealer and the duo eye shadow brushes. I also, used my trustee blusher brush from The Body Shop but I used it for highlighting instead. And recently I picked up the blusher brush from the B. range at Superdrug and I'm really loving it!
 

Here is my finished look, I'm really happy with it and to top it all off I added this beautiful floral crown from Primark!
 
To see how I created this flawless look, check out my YouTube video (below) and don't forget to subscribe to my channel if your new to it!
 
 
Thanks for reading, have a great day!
 
Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig