Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Tunes Tuesday | Lana Del Rey

So, as a few of you know I'm filming a music video next month and Lana Del Rey's videos have really inspired me and the style which I'm going to shoot my video in. As a result of that, I've recently been re-listening to a lot of Lana Del Rey, Albums and I think they're AMAZING and probably my most played albums ever!



Some of my favourite songs include, Summertime Sadness, Lucky Ones, West Coast, F***** My Way To The Top and Gods and Monsters. Bit of a random selection and those of you that haven't heard much of LDR might be slightly shocked by the song titles, but I promise you I'm not insane and they are pretty darn good.


I love LDR, the tone of her voice, it is beautiful and incredibly unique. Her style is such classic look but with a modern twist and she always looks flawless. She reminds me of Marilyn Monroe.



Comment below your favourite LDR moments and I'll be sure to check them out!


Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses
MHN
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig