Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 19 June 2022

Rating Rare Beauty ♡

Alike many others I was ecstatic to hear that Rare Beauty was launching in the UK back along on February 1st. Prior to the launch I was reading up on other reviews similar to this one to see which products would work best for me. Here's what I got..


My first purchase consisted of the soft pinch liquid blush in the shade 'joy'. I was looking for a blush with peachy undertones, all of my current ones are pink. The pigmentation on the blush is insane and this bottle will honestly last me a very long time! It blends perfectly with my foundation and gives off the perfect peachy summer glow. 

Next up is the brow harmony pencil and gel. Prior to my order I was a huge fan of the Fenty brow MVP but one day the led snapped and completely fell apart.. tragically I was standing over a sink when it happened and I watched the led fall down the drain 😭 I'm sorry Ri Ri but this new Rare Beauty one had to take it's place. Again the pigmentation is incredible! I find myself often using the brow mascara on a daily basis and if I want a stronger brow I will use both the mascara and the pomade. I do feel I should have gone a lighter shade in the colour. The colour I bought was 'cool brown' but overall very happy with this.

Now the most talked about product from Rare Beauty would have to be, the liquid touch brightening concealer in the shade 120c. I've seen so many people use this concealer and I've seen how far the product goes. It's honestly so worth the hype! A couple of dots can cover your whole face and is perfect for those no make up, make up days. Unfortunately again I do think I bought this in the wrong shade 🤦‍♀️ this is much much lighter than my skin tone and I thought I was very pale. It just goes to show how inclusive the range is and that there is a perfect shade for everyone. 

25th April a new product was launched at Space NK in the UK which was the highly anticipated positive light tinted moisturizer with SPF. Just in time for summer! This tinted moisturizer is super lightweight and feels like your wearing nothing at all. I like that you can build up the coverage with this if you wanted too and it works incredibly well with the rest of the Rare Beauty collection. 


This is a look I put together using all of these products. This look is perfect for summer and truly imbraces all of my qualities. I'm honestly super impressed with this range! Prices are affordable compared to other beauty brands and the quality is insane. I can't wait to try out more products from Rare Beauty ♡

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig