Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 10 February 2019

2019 and my biggest challenge


Hi everyone, just wanted to start off by wishing you all a happy New Year (little late to the party I know). What a year 2018 was.. or as I like to say #20gayteen 🎉 The year started off kinda shakey but then came the summer of a lifetime! I went to the Taylor Swift Reputation Stadium World Tour at Wembly. I partied the whole pride season with Bristol, Plymouth, Cornwall and it's Britney Bitch.. only went and saw the queen at Brighton Pride! Come the fall I went to London Fashion Week, met designer Katharine Hamnett, saw Halsey and Hayley Kiyoko LIVE! Not to mention seeing Carrie Hope Fletcher in Heathers and Michelle Visage in Everybody's Talking About Jamie. Days before Halloween I met 2 of my idols and vlogging sensations Rose and Rosie. Then to truly top my year off I sat next to Mama RuPaul while watching Todrick Hall in Chicago! 2018 has been an incredible year and I want to thank you so much for your continued support, not only from me but Silver. I've been so astonished with everything I've achieved this past year.

So whats next you ask? Well I'm starting the biggest journey there is.. adulthood (dun dun duuunnn)! January 4th I moved into my new flat in Devon which is about 2 hours away from home. There are countless reasons why I chose to move..

A. To gain more freedom. I've been talking about moving out since I turned 18 but was always afraid of the risk and worried about being lonely living on my own. Since moving I've had a real chance to connect with myself and realise what's important in my life.

B. I love Cornwall don't get me wrong but it's so quiet and sometimes can be a little backwards. I wanted to move to a bigger city, with brighter lights (a nandos and a gay bar) and more oppetunities. I knew I had to move for work and there are plenty more venues here and oppertunities for gigs for Silver too. 

C. It was the right time. I felt truly ready and dependant and I can't wait to see what this next chapter has in store. Not only will I be turning into a proper adult this year but I want to create more content. I forgot how much I love making videos and writing blog posts so this year there will be tonnes more of that (once my broadband get a installed 🤞).

In terms of Silver, I honestly want to keep gigging, trying out new material and maybe release a couple of my own songs. The world is my oyster and the options are endless. On a scale of 1-10, I'd probably say I'm about a 10 excited about life right now. I hope you guys had an incredible new year! Let me know what your 2019 plans are in the comments 👇👇
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig