Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Saturday 6 February 2016

Style Saturday | Jessie J | Style Icon

Recently, I've been having a bit of a style crisis! In times like these I turn to the internet for inspiration or in my world, Instagram and one lady in particular stood out to me, from the rest of the crowd, Jessie J. I'm a massive fan of Jessie, I absolutely adore her music! I remember the first time I heard 'Do It Like A Dude' and she really intrigued me, as at the time no other artist was making music like that! She really stood out to me and I remember thinking that she was kind of like my icon, as well as my ultimate girl crush! From day 1, I've loved Jessie's style and I really think that not only is she evolving with her music but, she's evolving with her style too. I think she's killing it in the fashion game and I thought I'd honour this by making her one of my Style Icons. I've picked out a few of my favourite Jessie looks from 'Do It Like A Dude' to 'Masterpiece', enjoy!


 
I love Jessie's street style, this outfit in particular is bang on trend! Wearing trainers with skirts and dresses is taking over the highstreet, it's a trend that I need to get on board with but, I never knew how to style them, until now! I love this matching oversized top and midi skirt combo, the lazer cut detail and crisp white colour is band on trend for Spring/Summer 2016. Jessie also wears this outfit extremely well, with the natural hair and make-up and minimal jewellery, the whole ensemble is just head to toe perfection!   
 
 
This is definitely an outfit you can rock for everyday or a casual night out with the girls. A strappy black dress is perfect for any occasion and again I love that she has paired this with vans because, all girls like to be comfy! She's totally owning this look and looks amazing!  
 
 
This is an outfit that Jessie wore recently to a BBC Radio 1 interview and she got slated in the press for wearing this outfit, god knows why? I think she looks incredible! Simple and sleek, hair and make-up. Bang on trend over sized top, layered with a long sleeve mesh top and skinny leather jeans with gorgeous chunky black boots! I love this grungy trend and you know what I think it really suits her!
 
 
Throwing back to a slightly older Jessie J look. This was taken a few years back at her performance for Capital! I remember seeing this being streamed live and being obsessed with her tights! These tights are by a fashion designer called Henry Holland, who is one of my favourite designers. When he first started making a name for himself in the fashion industry, Jessie was one of his models and she has sported a lot of his deigns from then to now. This is one of my favourite looks of Jessie, she loves to experiment with her style and she's not afraid to take risks. I think this is such a fun and playful outfit, she's killing it!    
 

{Taken from Jessie's Instagram @isthatjessiej}
 
Jessie's stage performance outfits are always jaw dropping! Her body is banging (get it bang bang), she really shows this off when she performs, from her skin-tight leotards to baggy t-shirts and disco pants, she's a lady that knows how to dress her shape and she embraces it! I love this outfit from her X Factor performance, she looks amazing, she truly shines and looks super confident!
 
 
And finally, I can't talk about Jessie J without talking about her latest cover for Women's Health UK. This picture truly speaks for itself.. WOW just WOW!
 
Thank you all for reading, let me know who your style icons are by tagging me in your pictures on Instagram and Twitter!
 
     
 
  
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig