Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Monday 4 July 2022

My Subscriptions.. Hey Estrid!

I am an absolute sucker for a subscription and a tik tok ad, put the two together and what do you have.. hey, Estrid!

I've seen so many people talk about the Estrid razors and I had to try them out for myself. Prior to this I used Venus my whole life and it was a brand that I stuck to through and through. Over the years through prices have slowly crept up and the quality differs so much between different blades. I was never fully satisfied and always found myself using more that 1 razor at a time for different purposes. This Estrid razor has honestly put them to shame and now it's the only one I use.


To start off it's super affordable with the starter kit starting at £7.95. This includes the razor, 2 blades and a little holder you can pop on the wall. I got mine in the shade bloom and I also got the case (£5.95) which is perfect for travel. How it works is you subscribe and get 4 blades delivered to you every other month at the cost of £9.95, which is really good for 4 blades. However if you feel your blades still have a little more life left in them, you can skip the month or change your settings to get them how little or often as you need them.

After using estrid it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. There's 4 individual blades that make up 1, it's perfect for a close shave and lasts a long time in between shaves. I use to shave my legs once a week but with Estrid I can get away with a little bit longer than that. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig