Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Saturday 7 July 2018

Lovisa Jewellery

A few months back I discovered an adorable little jewellery shop called Lovisa. I first came across this shop at drake circus in Plymouth. I was drawn in with the rose gold charms and delicate necklaces, until I saw versions of the Taylor Swift snake rings in the 'LWYMMD' music video, from that moment on I was obsessed with this brand. 

These snake rings start as little as £4 compared to the 'LWYMMD' ones which are £60.. bargain!



These are a few recent bits I bought from Lovisa. From left to right, I got a pair of rose gold hoop earrings, which I love! I feel naked if I leave the house without wearing a pair of hoop earrings. I got some cute rose gold studs with an outline of a cats ears and another pair of feather ones, simple for everyday wear. I've recently started learning more about crystals and when I saw they has a range of 'precious stones' I was so tempted. This necklace in particular is an Onyx crystal, which absorbs and transforms negative energy, to develop emotional and physical strength. Another pair of earrings (which is fading into the background of my chopping board!). A detailed leaf ring and to top it off, I recently had a photoshoot and I was looking for the perfect headband to go with an outfit and stumbled upon this one! The details on this are so beautiful.

A close up of the details on this headband



If this is your first time hearing of Lovisa I strongly suggest you take a look inside one of their stores or even given their Insta page a quick scroll, you'll be amazed at the amazing products they have, at such great prices too! @lovisajewellery

Share:

1 comment

  1. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.
    skräddarsydda ringar

    ReplyDelete

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig