Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 12 June 2022

i'm back

This post has been a long time coming. I've been wanting to restart my blog for months and I'm so happy that I'm finally in a position where I can do that. A lot has changed since my previous post, things are definitely looking up for me!

At the beginning of the year I passed my driving test and got a new car. Going into test day I didn't feel at all confident as I missed some lessons leading up to the big day. I was very lucky that I had a great examiner and a relatively easy test, passing was a huge relief for me as it opens up so many doors. Me and my boyfriend have been looking at moving in together properly and now we can look wherever we want, as we can both now drive to work.

I also got a new job! Unfortunately things in my last job were spiralling and slowly going down hill. It was becoming a very negative and stressful place to work, so I made the hard decision to leave. I was fortunate enough to land one of my dream jobs with a company who has amazing values behind them. My new job is also less hours which was very appealing to me as it means I can focus on my other passions (including my blog 😉) alongside my work. I'm honestly living the dream at this point.

The past few months I've been planning and creating new content for you to enjoy. I have so many things to talk about now and new ideas that I can't wait for you to see. If you like what you see please pass this blog onto a friend to read so we can keep the conversations growing.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig