Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 24 December 2017

Life Update Sunday | 21 Things I've Learnt About Turning 21


I made a video recently about 21 things I've learnt about turning 21 and I'd like to share what I came up with, with you..

1) If you have free time spend it with your family as, you don’t know how long you’ll have them around for.


2) Take time for yourself.


3) Not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay, you should never feel the need to change yourself to impress other people.


4) Don’t be afraid of failure, everything happens for a reason and you’ll learn from that.


5)Step outside of your comfort zone because, if you don’t keep pushing yourself to do bigger and better things than you’ll never grow up, you’ll just stay being the same person for another 21 years.


6) The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is her smile.


7)Not matter how old you are, you’ll always be able to call mum for help.


8) It’s important to realize just how much your actions and words can affect others.


9) Don’t google your symptoms.


10) Life is short treat your self.


11) You are responsible for your own happiness. If your ever in a situation where you don’t feel un-happy, find the cause and fix it.


12) Take care of your body, you’ll only ever get 1.


13) Knowledge is the one thing that no one can take away from you, so stay in school kids!


14) Give back to your community as it’s the one thing that will always help you get found, when you feel lost.


15) Never take for granted that feeling you get when you come home from being somewhere so different.   


16) Alexander McQueen taught me that there is beauty in everything, what normal people will perceive as being ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it.


17) Don’t learn how to react, learn how to respond.


18) Don’t stress over getting older, it’s all apart of life, you need to embrace it.


19) When I was growing up girls in my class would compare themselves to celebrities in magazines and I’ve seen just how the damage that can do. I’ve learnt how to admire someone else’s beauty without questioning my own.


20) Don’t ever feel ashamed of who you are, you could be someone’s biggest inspiration.


21) I’ve still got a lot to learn. 


The past 21 years have taught me a lifetime of lessons but I'm still young and I'm still learning. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig