Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Saturday 23 December 2017

Style Saturday | What I Wore For My 21st Birthday


December 1st 2017, I turned 21 and to celebrate in style I partied at Vertigo in Truro. There were lots of things to organise and I can proudly say I did it all on my own. From decorations, to cake, to music playlists and guest lists but more importantly.. what was I going to wear? I headed to Plymouth to search high and low for the perfect outfit. I wanted something classy and sophisticated that screamed 21st! I have no idea how I managed it but the second shop I went in, I found the perfect dress. I discovered a shop called Quiz and they're shop was filled with gowns, party dresses and jumpsuits. After making it past all the sequins and glitter, sitting on a rack was this perfect navy blue dress..




This dress stood out to me because it was unique. I love the dipped hem line, as I was completely undecided as to whether I was going to wear a short dress or a maxi dress, which made this dress the perfect compromise. I love the shape of the dress and how it nips in at the waist and the skirt flows down and doesn't cling to the mid drift. I love the lace detailing on the bust, it has a subtle glitter thread running through it. I'm so happy that I found this dress, it was an emotional moment, like I'd just found my wedding dress or something! To go with this perfect dress, I wore my prom shoes, these were originally from Next. They're completely gorgeous, everything a girl could want in a shoe. They're a beautiful champagne gold glitter color and even though I didn't manage to photograph it but it matched perfectly with my bag that I wore. To finish the look off I wore my birthstone necklace with my mother got me for my 18th and my trusty Pandora bracelet.  


I couldn't have done this blog post without posting this picture of me and my bestie! It's one of my favorite photos from that night! We all had a brilliant time, sipping on prosecco, eating crisps and busting out some Beyonce dance moves! *insert hair flick emoji here* Before the party I did a cheeky tour of my party venue, which you can check out now over on my YouTube channel

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig