Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Wednesday 26 September 2018

london: day 3

I woke up this morning like an over active child on Christmas day! Today is the day I'll be seeing Halsey and I can't contain my excitement!

We started off the day by heading to Bill's for breakfast, I had pancakes with bacon and maple syrup, it was absolutely delicious! Then headed off to see the queen in Buckingham Palace. I've been to London so many times but never visited Buckingham Palace, which was an incredible experience and something to tick off the bucket list. The weather today is clouded with a spot of rain, which was when we took shelter and headed to Covent Gardens to have a look around the markets. I picked up a few gems for some family memebers but not myself this time.




We then stopped for a late lunch/early dinner at Frankie and Bennys.. I had a meatball pizza which was pretty peng! Then started slowly heading back to our hotel not forgetting to stop of for some pre-party supplies in Tesco. Some people find getting ready for a night out a chore but I don't! I absolutely love getting all dressed up and making an effort for a special occasion. For the concert I wore a rainbow stripe sparkly dress, which is a little gem I found in Primark prior to the show, for only £13!


Doors to the concert opened at 7pm and we we're there a little early to get merch. We managed to see one of the opening acts a singer called Raye who a lot of people having been raving about to me recently. She's a London girl, who's pretty wild and her voice has such a lovely tone to it.


Halsey's performance was so incredible! I had a video call with my friend Brandon before we headed out and he's was so hyped for me and we've both been back and forth wondering if G-Eazy would make an appearance, but unfortunately he didn't. Halsey is such an incredible artist and i have so much respecf and admiration for her. She opened the show with her song 'Eye's Closed', I was convinced she would have opened with 'Now or Never' it was so beautifully done. During her performance she had multiple outfit changes and I was envious of every single one, Halsey has such an incredible sense of style, I wish I could raid her wardrobe for the day. My favourite song that she performed was 'Don't Play' when teetee joins her on stage and she splashes water out to the audience and does a fierce dance routine.


I didn't leave the show empty handed, I had to get some merch of course! I got the HFK Tour hoodie and T-shirt. I'm in love and never want to take it off!


It breaks my heart to know that tomorrow I'll be heading home and back to work and back to reality. I've had the most wonderful time here! I'll be counting down the days until I'm back again next month.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig