Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 18 February 2018

We Are The Lost Wolves x Boutique Of Molly | Short Dungarees #OOTD

I'm back with another collaboration with the website Boutique of Molly. I previously collabed with them after I bought their gorgeous embroidered playsuit, which you can check out by clicking here. This time around I've gone for a much more casual everyday look, with these short dungarees. 




Retailing at only £25, I had to snap these dungarees up! As it's still a little bit cold outside, I paired my dungarees with a lightweight jumper, thermal tights and black chelsea boots. Super comfortable and cosy, for this in between stage between Winter/Spring. I love this outfit so much! An outfit like this will never go out of style! 

Once again, I've had a blast working with BOM! To get your own pair of these dungarees click here. For limited time only you can get 15% off your first order by using the discount code HEYGAL and also receive free delivery when you spend £15 using the code FREEDEL!!

What are you waiting for head over to their website!

If any of you guys do have an questions or inquiries BOM are super responsive on their social media sites so don't hesitate to contact them, they're super helpful.
Twitter @boutiqueofmolly
Facebook @boutiqueofmolly
Instagram @boutiqueofmollyuk

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig