Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 7 February 2016

Life Update Sunday | Job Update! Ft. Conference

As my London vlogs are just about to go live, I thought today I'd talk a little about the conference and the time I spent in London...


Here I am on the train getting ready to embark London, with my honeycomb hot chocolate and entertainment ft. the amazing 'Not That Kind Of Girl' book by Lena Dunham. This time around train tune's included, Adele, Tegan & Sara (of course), Troye Sivan and Haim. 



When I arrived in London, I made it to my hotel and as I got there at 2.30pm, I thought why not hop on a tube and spend some time shopping in Covent Gardens. I mostly went there to get some little presents for my close friends and family but, of course I bought some things for myself too! Zara had an amazing sale so I bought some things in there and Covent Gardens has a really good Mac store and even though they were out of stock of the lipstick I wanted (aka Mac Whirl), I still found a couple of products to treat myself too! 

I then headed back to my hotel and ordered room service! I had pizza and cake (obviously). Then I met another girl that was staying overnight for the conference, had a little chat with her and arranged breakfast plans. I spent the rest of my evening on social media, mostly YouTube! And went straight to bed, thought I'd have an early night. 

OMG! OMG! Morning of the conference! I was super excited but super nervous at the same time. The conference was being held in the hotel I was staying at, so I didn't have to get any taxi's or tubes ect. I did however, have the best time ever! I learnt lots and even met some new friends. Bring on the next one!
 
I then had about an hour to kill after the conference, so I got some food in Paddington Station and waited around for the train to arrive.

5/6 hours later.. I made it home! And posted the much anticipated picture on Instagram, my freebies! As you can see I got both men's and women's Jean Paul Gautier, which is one of my faves! I also got the original Ghost and Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Then the one I was most excited about CK2! If you haven't heard about CK2, then let me tell you. Calvin Klein took the idea and inspiration behind CK1, which was set in the 90's and they decided to upgrade to CK2, which is aimed at the upcoming generation. Much like the CK1 it's gender free and it genuinely has an ingredient in it which adapts to your skin, so when you try this product, try it on you skin!    

Again, I just have to say, that I love my job! And I love the opportunities I am given everyday, to do better and to further my career. Which is why, I decided to share you guys as it's 'Life Update Sunday', that this week, I'm getting a promotion to a Team Leader! It's something my boss and I have spoken about since day 1 at Superdrug and now it's getting soo close to happening! I'm so excited, yet a little nervous but, I am extremely grateful for the opportunity. I just can't wait!

Hope you have all had a great week and I'll speak to you soon!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig