Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Tuesday 16 February 2021

The BEST Pancake Recipe!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all okay 🥰

First off hapay pancake day! To celebrate I thought I would share with you my recipe for the BEST pancakes!

I've had a lot of trial and error with this recipe as I was trying to get the perfect balance of crepe/American style and this recipe is bulletproof. This batch will make roughly 4 pancakes, which doesn't sound like a lot but they are very filling! Perfect for 2 people I'd say but obviously you can double the recipe to make more ect.. so here goes!


Ingredients:

1 Cup Plain Flour

1 Cup Milk

1 Medium Egg

2 Teaspoons Baking Powder


First step get your hob nice and warm and then whip up these ingredients! Drop of oil in the saucepan and then I use a ladel to pour the mixture into the saucepan. Using something like this will make sure that your pancakes are roughly the same size. These cook super quick, will probably take 30 seconds if that on both sides and then what I normally do is pop them in the oven on a medium temperature to keep them warm. Once your pancakes are all done it's time for toppings!! My favourite toppings are bacon and maple syrup but I'm also a sucker for some Nutella! There you have it the perfect pancake recipe!

Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe out at home 🥞 And what toppings you'll be putting on your pancakes today! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig