Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 5 July 2020

Things I Bought During Lockdown


I pretty sure everyday I spent in quarantine, I would spend a portion of my day browsing through the internet of thing that I could buy. Whether that would be clothes, make-up or things for around the house.. even if I didn't need it I thought there's no harm in looking. I'm sure I'm not the only one who did this.. I mean what else was there to do in times of boredom? I thought I'd show you guys some of the things I bought during quarantine. I didn't actually spend too much surprisingly as I would look at things most days, I would usually add things to my basket and chicken out when I'd seen how much I'd spent. On that note let me show you what I bought..

The very very first thing I bought when we went into lockdown was animal crossing. Henry recommended me to buy it as he knew I'd get bored straight away. It took a little while for me to get into the game but now I'm completely obsessed! During lockdown I'd usually spend the first few hours of my day playing this and even now on my days off that's what I'll do. My island is called 'Wolftown', the name came to me straight away. I'm really happy with my progress on my island. Every now and then I'll see my friends post things they've done on their island or I'll see a YouTube video of a 5 star island and it really inspires me to make mine better. Here's a few pictures of what I've done..



At the beginning of lockdown I had a huge wardrobe clear out as it's been something I've been meaning to do for a while. A lot of things no longer fitted me or I'd outgrown or were just very old. Something that I did need though, were some new joggers for lounging around the house in. I'd normally buy some cheap ones as no one would see me wearing them but they usually wouldn't last me very long. I decided to spend a bit more on them, so they'd last a bit longer. I ended up buy these ones from Urban Outfitters. I'd seen a lot of people wearing these, they looked super comfy and over-sized, which is why I picked them. I also ended up buying the matching bubble hem sweater. I got a good deal on these, after downloading the UO app I got given a voucher for 20% off which was even better. I'm really happy with this set I'd rate it 10/10 for comfort and the quality looks good so far.


Another thing I bought to help with isolation boredom were these jigsaw puzzles. I honestly woke up one day and had this intense desire to do a jigsaw puzzle but didn't have any in the house. I bought these two from Utility Gift. I really like the design of these two, plus they were both 1000 pieces so I knew that would keep me occupied for a while. I did these on my make up desk, which is also part drawer and has a slot in the middle to pull out, when I did the second puzzle one piece fell though the slot. If you look really closely on the second picture you'll see one missing piece, which is really annoying but there was no way to get to it. 



Before Christmas my headphones broke, luckily I found a pair hidden in one of my cupboards, but the quality on them weren't that great so I thought it was about time I'd have an upgrade. I saw an AD for the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and I thought they looked super cool. Henry recently bought a pair of the wireless Jay's buds and after trying them out I knew I wanted something similar. Over the bank Holiday weekend Samsung were doing a great deal on the Buds+ reducing their price by £80, anyone who knows me knows I love a good deal and I had to snap them up! The quality is amazing and the battery life lasts so long. They sit comfortably in my tiny ears (which is something I was afraid of) which you can see below. I absolutely love these and would be lost without them now!


I hope you guys enjoyed this little round up of some of the things I bought during lockdown, comment below any purchases you might have made. I'll be back with a new haul post very soon! 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig