Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Friday 2 October 2015

Anything Can Happen Friday | Let's Talk | Suicide Prevention


Hello Everyone,

If you didn't already know last month was Suicide Prevention month and those close to me, will know that this is a topic that has affected me, and the people around me. Back in 2012 my friend committed suicide it was tragic and devastating, so in order to pay my respect and to prevent something like this happening to someone else, I made a little video which went up on my YouTube channel this past week, take a look...

 

This video was inspired by Bethany Whittaker, who is a brilliant advocate for mental health (to check out her video click here).

Making this video was a little bit difficult for me, I wanted it to be helpful but not too full on and well not too depressing. I think the end result was a good balance and represented what I wanted it too and to get more information on the subject, I'll leave a list of helpful links, where you can ask questions and search for whatever help you/or someone you know might need:

 
 
I also did an in-depth blog post all about depression back in April to view that click here.
 
I wish you all well and I'd love to know your thoughts on this video in the comments and if you found it inspiring or helpful in someway I'd appreciate it if you could share this video, to raise more awareness. If this topic has affected you in whatever way don't be afraid to speak up, you call talk to a friend, a family member, gp.. anyone, just don't keep your feelings bottled up, even if it doesn't seem like a massive deal to you, just getting it off your chest, will make you feel a whole lot better.
 
Take Care!
 
Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig