Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Thursday 20 September 2018

london: day 1

It's 10am on Thursday 20th September, so far I've been travelling for 20 minutes and I'm already getting fidgety. So I came up with the brilliant (I'll probs regret this) idea, to write a blog post everyday while I'm in London to give you guys a little insight to the incredible/or maybe a little boring things that I'll be up to while I'm spending my time there.


On today's agenda! Lots of traveling approximately 5 hours worth. Check into our hotel in Hammersmith, unpack and take a minute to breathe. Then going out for a spot of dinner (we went to Nandos, it was incredible). Then to top today off I'll be heading to Piccadilly for a wonder and I've also got tickets to go and see the Heathers, starring the babe that is Carrie Hope Fletcher.


So far travelling has been okay, I'm going up to London with my friend Jess so I have company and I'm not a complete loner. On our way up We were sitting on this table with the most adorable old lady who told us 'to make the most of our time in London', which I thought was really sweet.


There are parts of this trip that Jess and I will be going our separate ways so neither of us get bored and we're both getting to do and see what we like. Tonight for example I'm taking myself to see Heathers.. like the strong independent woman that I am. Heathers is being shown at the Royal Haymarket Theatre in Piccadilly. I've not been to Piccadilly for a few years, I'm really excited to go back and see how much it's changed and I hope I get to go to the M&M world too.. that place is a thing of dreams.



Little update since I started writing.. I saw Heathers and it was phenomenal! Before I saw the show I didn't watch the film or know anything about the storyline, which I often think is the best way to do it. I was so impressed with not only Carrie but the entire cast. The show was a rollercoaster of emotions from murders to middle age men kissing on stage and singing about how much they love their dead gay son. I got to admit then when I left the theatre I was singing to myself 'seventeen' quietly, while walking through the streets of London, as it's one of my favourite songs in the show. If anyone is in London while the show is still showing I'd highly reccomed you get tickets and see it for yourself!



While that's it for me I'm off to bed, let's see what day 2 has to offer!


P.S. if anyone was wondering I did get to go to the M&M world!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig