Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Wednesday 4 February 2015

What I Bought Wednesday #1 | Remington Products

One of the best bargains, I got in the January sales are my new straighteners and curlers! I got these new products on the BHS website and came to the total £41.98! Bargain, right?!
 
 
 
I decided I needed a treat and my straighteners at the time had been playing up so, I thought I'd get some new ones. I chose to get the Remington, Keratin Therapy Pro Straighteners, after reading the most amazing reviews. They were £90, reduced to £26.99!
 
 

 

Before purchasing any electrical items, always read the reviews and all of the pro's and con's. I did my research before buying and here's what I discovered...


  • The advanced Keratin plates, includes a heat protection sensor, which detects moisture levels and optimises temperature, to protect from damage.
  • Hair gets healthier and stronger and up to 57% more protected from damage and breakage.
  • Keratin Micro Conditioners infused in the advanced ceramic coating transfer to the hair during styling to protect and care.
  • Takes 15 seconds to heat up.
  • Includes a heat resistant storage mat.
  • 5 temperature settings.
  • Automatic safety shut off after 60 minutes.
 
 




 
Overall, I've really been loving this product and I highly recommend these straighteners


I also, couldn't resist getting the Remington, Keratin Therapy Pro Curlers to go with them They were £50 and I got them for £14.99!
 
 


Again, with these curlers I did my research and after the high recommendation from the straighteners, I started looking into getting the complete set and here's what I found from the curlers...

  • The Keratin ceramic coated barrel is infused with Keratin micro conditioners that transfers to the hair as you style.
  • Includes 5 different heat settings.
  • Gives bouncy, healthy looking curls.
  • Heat up in 30 seconds.
  • Auto shut off after 60 minutes.
  • Includes a heat resistant pouch.







I couldn't be happier with these products and if your on the hunt for some new hair styling products, these two have my stamp of approval, hope that this has helped!
 
 
 
Thanks for Reading!

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses
MHN
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig