Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 24 January 2016

Life Update Sunday | #mysomewhere

As you guys know the Mind Mental Health Charity is very close to my heart, when I heard that they have started a new campaign called #mysomewhere -There was no doubt that I was going to get involved! The #mysomewhere campaign was started in honour to celebrate areas or places in our communities that makes us feel a little bit brighter, especially those living with Mental Health. We all need our 'somewhere', a place in which we feel safe, happy and comfort from. If you wanna get involved in the campaign all you need to do is, head over to the Mind website  {http://somewhere.mind.org.uk/} and create a postcard of your 'somewhere', write a little bit about what you find comforting from your 'somewhere' and submit it, you can even include a photo too if you like. For #mysomewhere I chose, St Ives...

 
...This is what I wrote on my postcard - "Whenever I visit St Ives, I feel calm. There are breath taking landscapes at every turn. Not to mention the beautiful beaches, with the smell of salt water and the local chippy. I like being by the sea. The sound of crashing waves, children laughing and seagulls, it really helps me to clear my head and it's a great reminder to live every minute, as if it was your last."
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig