Fashion - Beauty - Lifestyle

Sunday 4 October 2015

Life Update Sunday | Thoughts On... Autumn


Hello Everyone!

Ok, so I'm sure you've probably read this post like a million times, on other bloggers pages but, I just couldn't resist! Autumn is definitely my favourite time of year! The weather is getting colder, jumpers are coming out from the back of your wardrobe, coffee shops become more Christmassy and hot chocolates are BACK! So, I thought for today's post I'd talk about all the things I love about autumn and what I'm excited for.


Halloween ~ Everything about Halloween gets me super excited! Pumpkins and candles, the make-up and costumes, horror films and tasty treats. My most favourite, is probably the horror films and tasty treats! I've recently gotten into American Horror Story and there was one episode in particular that was Halloween inspired and it really put me in the Halloween spirit (Pha spirit you get it? Ghosts, Halloween... BOO).

Layering ~ I love adding textures to an outfit and Autumn is the perfect time to do this. By adding jackets, coats, scarves, chunky knit jumpers and cardi's they're not only practical because it's super cold but, they look really cute and like your sung as a pug!

Reading ~ During summer I got really lazy when it came to reading. I think it was mostly because, I like reading before bed when it's dark outside and the lighter summer evenings made me feel like it wasn't 'bed time' therefore not 'reading time'.. does that make any sense? or do I sound crazy? I dunno, let me know in the comments!

Berry Toned Lipsticks ~ I feel like Autumn is the perfect time to wear berry toned lipsticks! Those that know me or follow me on social media will know just how much I love a good berry toned lipstick! I might even do a full blog post on them talking about my favourite ones. I really like deep purples, redish pinks, nude pinks and burgundy reds.

Bonfire Night ~ I don't always celebrate bonfire night but, the times that I have I've loved it! It's usually super warm and toasty in the air, you can smell mulled wine and warm doughnuts and I love watching firework displays!

Hot Chocolates ~ I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATES!! It's coming up to the time of year were Hot Chocolates are the most requested drink in coffee shops, were coffee shops are changing their to-go packaging adding Autumnal flair and Christmas cheer and let's not forget Christmas menu's are on their way!

My Birthday & Christmas ~ So, the birthday countdown has begun and Christmas will soon be upon us! The time of year, were everyone is supper happy and festivities take over and give you this warm feeling inside. The thing I'm most looking forward to in December is, my birthday plans, which I'll keep secret for now as it's not set in stone but, there will definitely be some exciting vlogs around my birthday time. I'm actually looking forward to doing like 60 hours a week in my day job, I know it's going to be super busy but, I can't wait to talk to customers and get them in the festive mood as well as spreading some Christmas joy. I'm looking forward to late night shopping, Christmas jumpers, fairy lights scattered around my hometown, wrapping up Christmas presents and getting all excited to give them out and seeing their faces when they open their present. I'm just REALLY EXCITED!!

Thank your for reading and let me know in the comments, or send me a tweet, or tag me on instagram, what your most excited for in the Autumn season, I'd love the hear what you have to say, so we can all get excited together!

Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© We Are The Lost Wolves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig